Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wow, Look at my traffic


I don't write for a few days and all of a sudden people start showing up. I am sorry guys, thats kind of like showing up for a house party and the owners of the house are gone. Thats not nice!!!

I do have a reason though if you are interested in hearing about it.

I have been busy making money! Yep, you read right. I have been making money on a real honest to goodness work at home opportunity. Intrigued? Well, I would be too. I started last Thursday and have actually seen, in my paypal account, about $100. My sister did $125. Since Thursday guys!!!

I am going to tell you about it but first I want to get through all the problems we are having. There are problems with the system and Crystina and I are going to get to the bottom of them, so that we can hand you a fantastic opportunity.

Now you know I am not scamming you. I just wouldn't do that, but I really don't want to tell you guys to do something and then find out its bad news. So, give me just a couple more days and I will be sure to tell you.

Meanwhile, I did get more money from Payperpost. I can't believe they have been approving my posts. Its so awesome!!! Can't way to be rollin in the dough, lol. Yeah, right.

Well, please let me know what you guys have been up to. It would be nice to have a comment now and then. LOL

See you soon!

No comments: