Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GDI Follow up...

Well its going...not so good. I have had two sign ups under me. To be fair, I haven't done much advertising, but I have to admit that I HATE marketing.

My trainer started me on using Craigslist and although that is kind of a black and white area, I have no problems using it. What I have a problem doing is talking to family members, which I have in abundance, and who incidentally think that I'm crazy every time I find another work from home opportunity. I also hate telling all my friends, since I don't have any. Well, I guess you can count Theresa and Crystina as my friends, but they do everything with me so I am not getting anything for them. I do have one friend from high school, but we don't talk much and she probably wouldn't do it anyway. So what are we left with? I have no idea.

What do you think?

I think people make money on the internet everyday and I'm not one of them. Is it simply because I hate the marketing aspect of a business? When this blog gets more exposure would it be easier for me to market?

Take GDI for example. In theory, its the perfect system. You make money forever by pulling people into this business. The only reason it would fail is if no one signed up. That is where I am. I have only signed up two people. Where are all of the others going to come from?

I just don't know. Maybe one of you will have the answers, or maybe tomorrow I will. LOL.

Have a great day everybody... Hope you are making some money!

No comments: