Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Blogging and the money you make.

I have been doing this blogging thing for about two weeks and you know what? I really like it. Even though nobody ever comes to visit or comment and basically I am just talking to myself (laughing) I am enjoying writing what I think.

Hows the money, you ask? Well, not real good. At least, not right now, but I think that willl change once I get a visitor or two. LOL. I have had a couple of comments once or twice, but I think they were pity conversations. No, I am just kidding. For payperpost.com alone I have made about $20.35 for posts, and $15.00 for one referral, and for AssociatedContent.com I have earned about $20 also. That isn't too bad, considering I don't post a lot.

I am currently trying to post more often in order to make a better wage, but I struggle to find things to write about and I wonder how to get people to my blog and increasing my ratings. (Here is where the upper crust bloggers are laughing at me, instead of being nice, and offering me advice. lol) Thats just mean, you guys.

I am probably talking to myself, but oh well, it gives me something to do. :)

Anyway, just letting you know about my progress.

Hope you are gaining on your goals and having a great time doing it!!

See you soon. (probably in the mirror.) sigh.

No comments: