Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Who Gets....What?

What would you like to win?

Well go and get it.

All you have to do is sign up at whogets.com Once you confirm your account with the link in your email, you enter in some information about yourself and look through the contests. You then pick the one you want to win the most. Once you are entered, there will be a text box that pops up and asks you why you think you should win. I admit, it was kind of fun to come up with a reason and in the end I couldn't actually think of anything except, "I've never won anything before." lol. If I were to become a finalist (they pick 7 finalists for each contest) that would be what decided it for me. I am quite sure that I will win, by the sheer magnitude and depth of my answer. LOL.

Well luck to you as you play, and may I win and not you....(lol)

No comments: