Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

You may have read this on any one of my other blogs, if so please skip it. Lol.

I spent the better part of today trying to find out what that means and finally I found the answer on Divapalooza. Thank God!

So I have to tell you eight facts about me and tag 8 more blogs. So here goes:
The eight facts about me are:

1. I am a Christian
2. I am a Wife of almost 13 years
3. I got married when I was 17 and still in high school
4. I had three boys, but lost one in the middle so I am a parent to two boys.
5. I homeschool my boys and my nieces and nephews
6. I work from home
7. I am overweight
8. I am in college

The eight blogs that I will tag are:
1. Posture Solutions
2. Whats in the Cupboard
3. All Things Mommy
4. For the Love of Gardening
5. Happy Tastebuds
6. Mommy Enterprises
7. Soul Cysters
8. CWAHM

So check them out and have fun!!!!

No comments: