Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A new way to make money on your blog!

I just signed up with sponsoredreviews.com. It is an advertising for hire site, which matches you up with paying advertisers. You remember, like payperpost. Of course I have to wait for my blog to be reviewed again, and I fully expect it to get rejected a few times first, lol, but I am hopeful that it will be up and running soon.

Some of the differences include the fact that you get to choose what you want to be paid, which is AWESOME!!! They give you a suggestion price range. I, of course, chose the lowest, as I am not at the high dollar range yet. One day maybe, but not now. Besides, I want everyone to enjoy my services equally and if I put my prices too high, some people may not enjoy my wonderful style simply because of money. Now we can't have that, can we. (LOL)

Anyway, as always, I will let you know how it turns out. It should be fun....

No comments: