Friday, May 25, 2007

MY BLOG GOT ACCEPTED BY PAYPERPOST.COM

This is an exciting day for me! My blog (this blog) got accepted by payperpost.com. I have submitted it three times and they have been denied until now. The first time, it was denied because it was too young. The second time, it was denied because it didn't have enough posts on it, but the third times the charm, right?

I went on to see how many opportunities I had, since I am a beginner and I was actually surprised to see that I had twelve qualified opportunities. This means that I have twelve posts that I can do for payperpost.com. The limit is three per day per approved blog, so I already have four days worth of opportunities. I am so excited.

I will keep you posted. If you feel like giving it a try, let me know, I'd be happy to help you get started.

No comments: