Thursday, May 24, 2007

How about a little help?

I have been thinking. What does every person, who is interested in a site like this, want? Answers, right? Well I want to help you find those answers. So, from now on I will be taking questions and if I don't know the answers, I will find them for you.

I know there are a lot of people with a lot of information to offer. So I thought I would offer to be your free research assistant. You ask the questions, I find the answers. (lol) Well, I don't have a lot of traffic on this site yet but hopefully when I get more people on it, there will be a lot of questions. The more questions I have to research, the more information I store up in my brain.

So I am offerring you my services as a researcher. Even if you just need help looking for a job, let me know. I can start scouring the web looking for a job that may fit you perfectly.

No comments: