Monday, May 21, 2007

GDI



Recently I ran accross an ad in Craigslist. It had a link to a video that I sat through. It took a half hour and you know what? At the end of the half hour, I was actually convinced that I could make money off of this company.

The company is called GDI and they are the proud owners of the .ws rage. They hold all rights to .ws and are marketing it in a way that allows regular people, like me, to profit from it.

I immediately emailed the man who posted his ad on Craigslist and to make a long story short, I signed up.

The first thing that caught me was that it had a free seven day trial for new sign ups. The second thing (the most important thing, in my book) was that even after the trial was over, the charge was only $10 a month. Now how could I beat that? I am always a little skeptical about paying money out, however, and so I wanted to see what I got for the $10 a month. The truth is I got a lot of services. I got my own domain name, and the ability to build a webpage with their tools. The .com days are by no means fading, but .com is becoming awful congested with the millions upon billions of people taking up the webspace, so .ws is a needed commodity.

My sponsor, Gary, told me about the program and I was very excited to get started. He gave me a few lessons and off I went. My sister, Crystina, signed up also and she began the same day I did. Now I am not good at selling or marketing, but I figured I would give it a shot. Within a couple days I had three people underneath me. Thats not a lot but five people in a week will get you a $100 bonus, so I am committed to getting to five people in a week.

The bonuses do come with a stipulation. In order to qualify for them, you have to buy 10 of the company dvd's from the company and thats that. It was a total of a little over $36. I am committed to seeing this thing through for at least 4-6 months. It isn't expensive and it takes very little time. So, I will report and let you know how it goes. If anyone is interested in the video I saw, the link is on the right side of the page or I can put it right here. www.freedom.ws/deckrich/show_dvd
Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: