Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!




I turned 30 today, can you believe it? I can't. I don't feel any different, and there may be a few new lines in my face but what can I say? I'm still young. (Smile)

Well, besides having banana splits for my birthday instead of cake and ice cream, I decided to make some changes. Maybe changes isn't quite the idea. Well, I guess goals is more the thing.

My first goal is the same goal that I have had for the last 4 months, and one you may have seen on my other blog, Weightloss Trail, which is just my blog documenting my weightloss struggle. I won't bore you with it now, but you can go there and read it if you want. So hopefully for my 31st birthday picture I won't have such a fat face.

My second goal is to find a great business that I can do from home THIS year. I am done with waiting and trying out everything. Hopefully between the blogging and GDI, the business I started in recently, I have already found them, so that brings me to my next goal.

My third goal is to get as many resources as I possibly can for mothers and fathers struggling with the same goal as my second. I would love to share with you real jobs and real opportunities. I would love to help someone before they spend five years looking for a work at home job. So my third goal is sort of a committment to you and this blog. I will spend countless hours finding you the information you need.

My fourth goal is to get through my last few months of school. Not a goal I really like, but a goal nevertheless. (lol)

Just so that you know my first and foremost goals and every goal thereafter have the standard goal in them, to be a better servant to Jesus, a better wife to my husband, a better mother to my children, and a better person all around.




No comments: