Sunday, April 8, 2007

Blog money...The Wave of the Future

It seems that everyone I know is trying to make money from home somehow. Crystina was talking to a few people from Chacha the other day about GDI, when she was told about payperpost.com. Now I have heard that some people actually make money from blogging, but I had never actually known one who did.

This guy explained that the business started out slow in November of 2006, but now he is making a little over $4,000 a month. How you may wonder? Well so do I.

I tried to do a blog business last August, but to my disgust couldn't find a way to get people to my site. So it was great for Crystina and I when the guy offerred to help us start our own blogging business.

We both got set up with payperpost and he is going to give us more companies to get started with when we get the basics down.

Payperpost.com has some definite must haves to get your blog accepted by them. The two I know about are 1. The blog has to be 90 days old or older, and 2. It has to have a minimum of 20 blogs on it in the last 90 days. The reason I know about those two is because those are the two reasons, so far, for which, they have rejected my blog. (SMILE)

I don't mind, because once I get the hang of this thing, I can tell you guys too. In the meanwhile, I have the link to payperpost.com on the right hand side of this page, so check it out. I will be back with more, but don't hold your breath, it could be a while. (lol)

No comments: