Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Clixsense updated....

I have been playing around with Clixsense.com today and so far I have managed to make a whopping 25 cents. The system says that I can make more money if I upgrade to their premium account. It only costs $10 so I may very well do that. The only problem is that so far I have only seen offers for 1 cent each. So if they have 525 ads that I can click on to make money, that is only $5.25 for all of them. The good news is that the $10 is for the whole year, so I could definitely make my money back. It will just take a little while.

Meanwhile I am still trying to recover from my sickness and hopefully I am on my way to recovery. This is the first day that I haven't slept until 3 or 4 in the afternoon and hopefully I will sleep tonight. So you may be in for a few posts this week. YAY!!!

If anyone is involved in clixsense.com and has upgraded, please let me know how it is going for you. I think we all are interested in learning more about how much we can make and if its a good program.

Well hope you all are well and happy.

See you soon!

No comments: