Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Reasons for starting this blog

My name is Danyiell. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 13 years now. I am about to turn 30 in a few months. My husband, Sean, and I have two beautiful boys. We are so proud of them and would love to enjoy them more.

My sister, Crystina, and I have been homeschooling our children for about the last two years. The class consists of her two children, my two children, and our older sister, Tressa's, two children.

Homeschooling is hard work and even harder when not a lot of people support the homeschooling part. Many people fight us because they believe in socialization and having a REAL teacher teach their children, but I am here to tell you our kids are socialized, happy, AND enjoying learning.

Because we homeschool, my sister, Crystina, and I have been looking for a good "work from home job" for close to five years now. I am amazed at the time we have spent looking for something that people are always looking for but never finding. We have each been involved in several jobs, and home businesses along the way and I will tell you about each one of them, but nothing has gotten us any closer to earning the money we need, while affording us the freedom to enjoy our families.

I am tired of being stressed out about money. I am tired of the crap my husband has to endure to make sure he keeps his job. The problem is, I know that I am certainly not the only person who feels this way. So what should we do when we have no other avenue. Should we give our money (the money that we already have too little of) to these people who claim they can change our lives? I don't think so.

I used to do just that, but how much money do you have to lose before you realize they are just scams.

This blog will be dedicated to finding out the truth about these products and how they rate for the normal average person who needs money, and doesn't have enough to be giving it away.

So lets see what we can find out, shall we?

No comments: